[se] like starting over
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
At the insinuation that she’d be a paragon of choice, Zuriel’s head lifted, content in her pride. Deimos refrained from rolling his eyes at the mare, shaking his head instead with another small grin tucked in the corner of his mouth. “Zuri can heal.” A necessity, when a being like himself could not. Speed for him was no longer an issue, given his other shifts and abilities, and the unicorn had proven herself when they were driven out of Halo – both swift and certain across the ice. Shaye’s notions and necessities were understandable, given the way life altered and morphed.

He met her gaze in return, waiting to see what occurred after boyish goading – narrowing the piercing slate briefly as she didn’t prosper vengeance. Leaving it at that, and if he was disappointed he didn’t show it, he filled her cup with water, then began picking and choosing over more of the fruit. There was a soft laugh to follow on her inquiry, only because the first of the stories was more than dangerous and asinine. “You can always ask the gods for one.”

The Sword glanced her way before popping another grape into his mouth, and thereafter gestured to the equine. “She was being chased by a landshark, and I stepped in the way to slay it. Nearly lost my arm.” And he wouldn’t be bringing a hunting party to go snag at one of those cretins anytime soon. “I think she took pity on me, repaired the damage, and instigated the bond.” Chosen, he supposed, by bravery and determination. “Found Belial in Halo. Heard screams and thought something was being slain.” Lured out into the cold, brutal evening. “Turns out it was just him hunting.” And he hadn’t been quiet since. The soldier shrugged his shoulders. “Maybe he saw me as easy pickings.” And the peryton had been spoiled rotten since.

He perked up immediately at the insinuation of books, and not having to recreate the wheel. “That would be great. I have started out on some journals and picked through what we already have,” but it wasn’t enough for the entire guild, which seemed to be growing rapidly in membership. “And we will always need more.” Contribution was contribution, and if he could delegate, or have the voluntary base already settled into the core crew, it was less of a burden on his shoulders. A working order, instead of him running himself ragged again and again.

He’d known Halo individuals to be strong hunters – he’d followed Noah closely when he’d first wandered out into the Tundra. That Shaye was amongst those didn’t surprise him; not with the toughness and fortitude of the mountain people. A deeper grin followed as he looked to the furs, nodding in her accomplishments and already instilled might. “Sounds like you are a valuable asset now.” Mending and assuaging would always be a boon, especially out on hunts. “And we can work on the rest.”
i'm in the mood to dissolve in the sky

Messages In This Thread
[se] like starting over - by Deimos - 01-01-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: [se] like starting over - by Shaye - 01-02-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: [se] like starting over - by Deimos - 01-02-2022, 12:40 AM
RE: [se] like starting over - by Shaye - 01-02-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: [se] like starting over - by Deimos - 01-02-2022, 11:53 AM
RE: [se] like starting over - by Shaye - 01-06-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: [se] like starting over - by Deimos - 01-06-2022, 11:24 AM
RE: [se] like starting over - by Shaye - 01-09-2022, 12:32 AM
RE: [se] like starting over - by Deimos - 01-09-2022, 01:21 AM
RE: [se] like starting over - by Shaye - 01-09-2022, 09:39 AM