[SE] Productive distractions
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Online
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah chuckled, wrapping an arm around her to hold her against his side. "That's good. I've been training a lot lately as well. It's a fun way to pass the time." It's good to hear that Noah is well but that the news that the man if part of the Order makes the Abandoned tense. "Noah's with the Order?"

It hurt somewhat to hear, felt a bit like betrayal too, but Sah refused to drag down his time with Cordelia. Instead, he forced out a heavy sigh. "That...makes sense, I guess. He'll have to forgive me for being somewhat against them. Being an Abandoned and all." It's a harsh reality. There was likely not a single Abandoned in Caido who truly supported the Order. How could they?

Sah understood though why Noah might be a part of it, being Vi's Demi-god and all. "Still, I wish him well on whatever mission he's currently on." Sah would likely ask the man why he'd joined later but no matter the answer Noah was still family. End of discussion.

Sah forced himself to relax and instead focused on Cordelia's question. "I've been alright. A bit down with everything going on in Halo, but otherwise, I'm good." Things had been stressful, but he was getting by. "I miss you all." That was the hardest part. Cordelia, Noah, Deimos, and Hotaru were all away from Halo and it hurt.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-01-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 01-01-2022, 09:51 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-03-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 01-04-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-04-2022, 08:48 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 03-02-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 03-02-2022, 02:59 AM