Training [SE] Warming up for the season
Shaye Alexander
Furrier

Age: 31 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Shaye

She straightens up as he sheathes his sword, smiling softly in appreciation of the respect he grants her now they're meeting in a more private setting. Sah, a simple name. Able to be uttered in a single breath. It fit, in the grand setting of Halo; a simple land with simple cultures. And he seemed to fit in, himself, and confidently at that - which only garnered more of her own interest in who he is.

"Just under two years," She echoes thoughtfully as she takes in the information he so freely gives, "well, that is an accomplishment - especially for an Outlander - and you have my respect. That being said, you fit in here... are you from a land similar to ours?" Despite Shaye's own belief in the greatness of Halo, she understands that its cold reaches aren't for the faint of heart. Those that decided to fix their foundations into the snow were either very strong and hardy.. or foolish enough to think they were. Few lasted, even for two years.

She extends a gloved hand to him, meaning to shake his own, "My name is Shaye. I'm from the Flynn Clan. My people have been in Halo since the beginning. Or at least, as far back as the records will show." And she tilts her head a bit higher now, smile still there. It establishes her as a Natural with deep roots - as opposed to his own origins. It's a fact she isn't ashamed of, either.
Lost in a labyrinth and left with no way out
I built this hall of mirrors all myself

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-01-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-02-2022, 03:10 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-03-2022, 09:50 PM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-06-2022, 10:52 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-08-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-09-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-09-2022, 01:19 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-17-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-29-2022, 02:05 AM