Training [SE] Warming up for the season
Shaye Alexander
Furrier

Age: 31 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Shaye

She nods once in affirmative understanding, of doing all that he could. It's a sentiment, she feels, that would resonate among most people these days. "We all are," she offers calmly as she straightens. She listens quietly as he explains where he came from before being sucked into Caido's universe, taking her imagination to a place like the Draig. It's even harsher than Halo ever could dream to be, and she doesn't admire that he once lived in a place like that. But people are who they are born to be, it's not always a choice. "I hope it brings you some comfort to be here, then," she says kindly, understanding though that it wasn't the same.

Her grip on his hand is firm but doesn't last very long at all before she releases. At his comment about going to the Flynn Clan for help, any casual mirth in her gaze flutters and a small frown interrupts the smile she was wearing. "Er- no, that would not have been best," she advises, "not many of the people in my Clan are as open to outsiders as I am. Halo needs to grow and flourish in order to continue on, and diversifying is an excellent way to do that. But not everyone will see it that way..." pride and elitism were the biggest flaws among her people, and Shaye is well-aware of that, "however, if you ever need help with anything, don't count me out. You're a Halovian and as such I will do my best to take care of you. I can supply clothing, bedding, food... a listening ear..?" She tilts her head a fraction and offers him a lighter smile now, pausing to let the offer sink in, used to too-proud Halovians that might think she considered them incapable of taking care of themselves. So she wonders how Sah will take it, being that he's an outsider and all that.

Once proper introductions are all said and done, though, she glances over his shoulder and says, "Right now it seems like you could use a training partner. I'm no soldier but I think I'd put up more of a fight than him," and she points out the dummy he'd torn up.
Lost in a labyrinth and left with no way out
I built this hall of mirrors all myself

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-01-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-02-2022, 03:10 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-03-2022, 09:50 PM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-06-2022, 10:52 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-08-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-09-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-09-2022, 01:19 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-17-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-29-2022, 02:05 AM