Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

His growl vibrates through his chest and she feels it against the inside of her thighs where they're pressed snugly to his ribs in an attempt to keep him in place. The feeling surprises her and she's startled by how much she's missed the sensation. A flush rises to her cheeks that's not entirely from the heat and his words barely register. Maeve blinks, jade eyes narrowing as she looks down at him, a predatory smirk curling on her lips. "Anyone's that aren't my own." She purrs, voice dropping low as her head tilts to the side, studying him as he squirms beneath her.

The Nightshade is so lost in the moment that she doesn't register him moving to bite her until his teeth are sinking into the soft flesh of her arm. She yelps, but the yelp quickly morphs into another growling breath as she draws her arm back from his throat, "So you've got some teeth, huh?" Maeve exhales in a rush of breath.
No one wants you when you have no heart
and I’m sitting pretty in my brand new scars
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

"Fair." Who was he to judge given his track record? The Abandoned follows his own rules as well.

The second that the arm is removed from his throat, Sah moves. Reaching up, he throws his weight forward and reverses their pin once more. His outreached hand catches the back of Maeve's head so that she doesn't slam it into the ground in the process. It's a spar after all, he's not looking to give her a concussion.

Smirking down at her, Sah tilts his head. "But of course." He playful bares his teeth at her, "I'd have been a lousy hunter back home if I didn't." By now all of his anger has vanished and the glint in his eyes is pure mirth and enjoyment of simply roughhousing. Given the culture barrier, the Outlander has yet to pick up on Maeve's shifting mood.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

It doesn't matter if her approves or not. She doesn't answer to him. She doesn't answer to anyone really except for Safrin. It's how she likes to live her life. Maeve huffs out something akin to a laugh, but it's quickly cut off as she's rolled once more.

Her back hits the sand hard, air leaving her in a rush as it's knocked from her lungs, but her head doesn't hit the ground. Instead its cradled almost gently in the span of his grasp, fingers pressing against her scalp with a light pressure to keep her steady, amber eyes sparking with mischief as he holds her gaze. Maeve's lips part as his own curl into a smirk, head cocking to the side much like a wolf's does and she inhales sharply, squirming from the heat of his body over hers.

"Might be a lousy hunter still, love. You didn't go for the throat." She grunts, voice dipping down low as she works a hand between them, pressing her fingers into his ribs. It's all playful goading. None of it meant to really hurt his feelings. Maeve lunges forward, snapping just barely an inch from his nose, hoping to throw him off balance.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah

The sudden shift in weigh throws Sah off balance and he falls back off of Maeve. But as he falls, he grabs the queen by the hip and pulls her down with him, till they've reversed their pinned position yet again.

Snickering, Sah snaps his teeth just under Maeve's jaw, inches from her throat. "Don't tempt me." Another chuckle leaves him, and he draws his next words out teasingly, "Your Majesty."

From what he remembers, Maeve wasn't a fan of titles. Calling her one was a little bit of petty revenge for her win. Because frankly, this was her win. Sah sighs, relaxing fully into the sand and letting go of Maeve, his hand falling to the sand beside him. "I think this spar goes to you. I'm beat." Sah makes no move to push Maeve off of him, never one to feel awkward with such things like physical closeness between friends.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Knees press into the same on either side of his hips as he grabs her, fingers curling at her hip, digging into the soft flesh there. Maeve arches a brow at him as he looks up at her from his pinned position until he's suddenly moving, snapping his teeth just above her pulse, causing it to race more than it already was. She feels the warm exhale of his breath there, skittering across her skin, but his words draw a soft noise from her. It catches in her throat, stomach flipping as one hand comes to grip his forearm, keeping herself balanced.

Her other comes up, grasping his jaw and forcing him back from her throat, a dangerous spark in her eyes that flares with heat. "What did I say about calling me that?" Maeve drawls, pressing her thumb just beneath his jaw, feeling his pulse thundering there in rhythm with her own.

The moment lingers until he releases her, panting in the heat that beats down from the sun above and Maeve follows his lead. She lets him go, but doesn't move from her current perch. "Of course it does. I'm very good with my hands." Was that an innuendo? It absolutely was. Did she care? Not really. Maeve raises a hand to push her curls back from her face, damp with sweat, "I think I could go for a swim... Care to join me?"

Her brow arches and she stands, grasping the bottom of her thin shirt, tugging it over her head in one swift motion. She's left bare except for a barely there scrap of lace that keeps her modesty currently intact.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah

Sah raises a brow, unseen from his position, at the noise Maeve makes. The wheels in his brain sputter and start to turn as some dots finally start to connect. But it's her hand on his jaw, that really starts to make him questions the past few minutes. The Outlander growls lowly in response when Maeve's thumb meets the soft part of his throat, instinct demanding it. It feels like a challenge, a threat.

One that he almost acts on and restarts their spar over. It's only Maeve's words that freeze him. Since Locke's attempt to bed him, Sah has gotten at least a little better about picking up on innuendos. And unless he's losing his mind that was one. The wheels spin faster, actually beginning to gain momentum. "Oh really? Good to know", he counters, testing the waters a little. Surely he's imagining it?

But then she's naked and Sah's jaw snaps shut with an audible click. Red colors his cheeks and he turn away for a second, hand covering his mouth in embarrassment. Not over her nudity, no. Over his own idiocy. He can't help but laugh as he shamelessly strips down to his underwear as well, "Sure, let's swim."

Following her to the water, Sah allows his eyes to rake appreciatively over Maeve once before they return respectfully to her face. He has some tact, even if he's slow on these kinds of things.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

He's finally picked up on their little game, it seems. His response is tame aside from the growl that rumbles against her palm. Maeve just barely keeps from shivering at the sound of it, too focused on what he says next to linger there as a laugh bubbles up in her throat, a wicked smirk curling on her lips. "Not the only thing I'm good with." This is punctuated with a wink before her shirt is pulled off and she's dipping her thumbs into the waistline of her pants.

They quickly follow, joining the small pile of clothes that litter the sand now, making the space look a lot more debauched than it was. She almost laughs again at the audible click of his jaw as it snaps shut, not shying away from his eyes on her body, ever comfortable in her skin. Maeve notes the flush on his cheeks and makes note to tease him on it later.

Right now there is a cool ocean calling her name and a rather handsome man to enjoy it with her. Jade eyes take in the skin on display, noting the many scars that litter his body, telling a story she's not privy to just yet. Perhaps in time. They're a study in opposites. While he has many, she's left unblemished. Skin pale and pristine. Porcelain like in its appearance. Maeve arches a brow as his eyes make it back up to her face, a playful smile curling on petal pink lips, "What? See something you like?" She drawls, wading into the water slowly until she's up to her waist, lowering herself slightly in the gentle surf.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah

"Many things," Sah drawls as he enters the waves with a small smirk. The cool water feels great in comparison to the burning sun, soothing his overheated skin and drawing a sigh from him. Relaxing into the water Sah closes his eyes for a moment, "Ok, I might see the appeal to Torchline now. Despite its hellish heat, this is nice."

Chuckling he glances at Maeve, "Have you always lived here? How do you get used to it? I feel like I'll catch on fire whenever I come here from Halo." Even when he made the trek on foot, the vastly different temperatures were insane.

But more so, the Outlander is curious about the woman across from him. All he knows is that she's a good leader, confidant and intelligent. And that she's clearly got a good heart given that she's taken in two Outlander children when she already has a young child of her own.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Maeve will never turn down praise or compliments. Especially not from someone who has caught her eye. The Nightshade flashes him a coy smile back as if she has any coyness in her body. She doesn't. There isn't a single shed of that in her. "Such as?" She poses the question nonchalantly as if she's not prying. The Queen sinks into the shallows, letting the water lap at pale collarbones, a sigh slipping past her lips as her core temperature comes back down. "It has its perks. The sun and I don't tend to get along, as you can imagine." Maeve laughs softly, the sound bubbling up out of her almost melodically, mixing with the waves that crash gently around them.

"I have. I've been here my entire life. Grew up here and haven't really thought of going anywhere else." She briefly considered the Greatwood. That was before she became the ruler of Torchline. Now this was where she was meant to stay. Slender shoulders lift in a delicate shrug as jade eyes flick towards him, "The trick is not to wear so many layers. Linen and cotton. No heavy fabrics. Your skin needs to breathe."
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah

Sah chuckled lowly, shaking his head. "What could I tell you that you don't already know? You're clearly someone who knows their own worth, physically and otherwise." Truly, Maeve had to know how beautiful and intelligent she was, right? She certainly gave that impression at least.

The Outlander glanced at Maeve's shoulder, noting just how pale she was. "Burn easily?", he asked teasingly with a raised brow. He was thankful that this new form of his seemed to more inclined to tan then burn. Sunburn sounded horrible. Though he'd be lying if he wasn't fascinated by how different humans were from his kind. Different skin tones as opposed to different fur colors. It was interesting.

Sah tilted his head in confusion as Maeve spoke, "Breathe? How can your skin breathe?" That was a phrase he'd never heard of before.  He'd never noticed his skin performing any respiratory actions that was. If skin breathed, why wasn't theirs drowning as they swam? The Abandoned got the feeling he was missing something obvious.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"Perhaps, but a girl still likes to hear compliments. Even if she's already aware of all that she has to offer." The Nightshade lifts her shoulders in a delicate shrug, cupping a bit of water to run across her skin, head cocking to the side.

His next response catches her off guard. Her eyes widen for a split second. All she can do is laugh, eyes lighting up as the smile curls on her lips, shaking her head at his questions. "Well aren't you adorable." Whatever flirting she was doing is forgotten for that moment, too caught up in his questions, willing to settle into the amusement instead for the time being. They remain like that for some time, neither willing to leave the cool relief the water provides, but eventually they do and part ways with a promise to see each other soon.

~FIN <3~