Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her smile is soft and understanding. For a moment she seems just as normal as he is. Just another woman who holds her family dear. It's a reminder that she's simply a human being despite her role as Torchline's queen. "I understand that feeling." She murmurs, dipping her head towards him before she straightens.

"Only one that is truly my own. His name is Edmund." Maeve pauses, taking a breath as she thinks back on the twins she's taken in for the time being. "Two more came through a portal. They were dumped out onto the beach. I don't believe they're more than six or so." She doesn't mention their names right away, not thinking it important at the moment, but she'd be willing to share more should he ask.

Maeve hums, smirking towards Sah as she approaches, stretching out her limbs as she does so. "Wonderful. I'll even let you take the first swing."
No one wants you when you have no heart
and I’m sitting pretty in my brand new scars

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Maeve - 01-19-2022, 01:19 AM