Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

His growl vibrates through his chest and she feels it against the inside of her thighs where they're pressed snugly to his ribs in an attempt to keep him in place. The feeling surprises her and she's startled by how much she's missed the sensation. A flush rises to her cheeks that's not entirely from the heat and his words barely register. Maeve blinks, jade eyes narrowing as she looks down at him, a predatory smirk curling on her lips. "Anyone's that aren't my own." She purrs, voice dropping low as her head tilts to the side, studying him as he squirms beneath her.

The Nightshade is so lost in the moment that she doesn't register him moving to bite her until his teeth are sinking into the soft flesh of her arm. She yelps, but the yelp quickly morphs into another growling breath as she draws her arm back from his throat, "So you've got some teeth, huh?" Maeve exhales in a rush of breath.
No one wants you when you have no heart
and I’m sitting pretty in my brand new scars

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Maeve - 03-02-2022, 01:42 AM