Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

"Many things," Sah drawls as he enters the waves with a small smirk. The cool water feels great in comparison to the burning sun, soothing his overheated skin and drawing a sigh from him. Relaxing into the water Sah closes his eyes for a moment, "Ok, I might see the appeal to Torchline now. Despite its hellish heat, this is nice."

Chuckling he glances at Maeve, "Have you always lived here? How do you get used to it? I feel like I'll catch on fire whenever I come here from Halo." Even when he made the trek on foot, the vastly different temperatures were insane.

But more so, the Outlander is curious about the woman across from him. All he knows is that she's a good leader, confidant and intelligent. And that she's clearly got a good heart given that she's taken in two Outlander children when she already has a young child of her own.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Sah - 03-05-2022, 02:38 AM