you can’t turn back the clock
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
these nightmares all bend
silver linings are all i need
She hadn't met the herald of death, either, though seasons before she had honored it in the name of festivities, in crafting its shapelessness into a doll made of ash and driftwood. Still, it looked nothing like she had imagined it would... its appearance far more intimidating than the bewildering attitude it greets them with. And when it dares her to give her own life? (For that is all she could take it as- a dare) She falls into silent tension for a moment.

In that, Hotaru attempts to offer a different life, bringing on a heavy shift in Aurelia's gaze. The hand that tightens around her own still seems betrothed to the idea that they must take a life to replace one. She can hardly watch as Hotaru's hand drifts toward her navel, her own grip becoming vice-like in the Valkyrie's.

To Ludo, she says this: "When my time comes, I will readily give my soul to you. But the war approaches... and I would rather lay down my life then, if I can use it to protect this world. And until then, there must be something else that I can do in exchange. Can the two of us combined not make other sacrifices that will equal in value?"
so please just hold onto me
these demons, they're old to me

Messages In This Thread
you can’t turn back the clock - by Hotaru - 01-03-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Aurelia - 01-03-2022, 01:28 AM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Ludo - 01-05-2022, 05:07 PM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Hotaru - 01-06-2022, 11:19 PM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Aurelia - 01-07-2022, 12:59 AM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Ludo - 01-07-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Aurelia - 01-08-2022, 05:44 AM