[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

She's grateful that he takes the cigarette but gods damn it- he makes it look like it's a fuckin' dessert. Whether Aurelia picks up on what Locke means or she's entirely wrong, she responds nonetheless, saying, "Yes, it has."

A Safrin bitch. It probably isn't the first time she's been called that, and certainly not the first time she's been called a bitch. Well-deserved every time, though, so she takes little offense. Instead she looks away and rolls her shoulders, trying to push away the tension she feels about that subject, "Well yeah but ah- there's also things you don't know about me. I ran into Wessex before, she sorta saved my life twice in a row, in fact." Killing the molten tiger and then getting her transported out of Planet Lava (aka the Climb), not that she expects Locke - or anyone else - to know anything about that.

"She sent me a letter asking my help. I refused her already once before, so this time I felt like.. I don't know. I owed it to her, sure, but.. the situation is also fucked up. I couldn't really stand by while knowing." It's a lot of context at once, so she pauses to give him a chance to catch up.

He invites her to his place and she tilts her head with an inquisitive cock of one brow, "You live here now? Damn, things really ended that bad between you and Maeve?" But she's fine with finding somewhere more private to sit and talk, so she gestures for him to lead the way.
looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue
with the warning to help me see myself clearer

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Aurelia - 01-03-2022, 05:28 AM