[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
He hums softly, another drag off the cigarette. It sooths the prickly excitement in his skin and he's glad for it. She looks away from him and he raises an eyebrow in response. Strange. But then, she explains. Looks like he's not the only one being wishy-washy, huh? "Twice huh. I've only met her once." Unconsciously or not, he touches the bite scar she'd given him. It's fresher than most although still very much scarred over.

"She asked you for help?" A deeper frown. Not that he has a problem with that. Just that she needed Aurelia's help at all. Especially for something fucked up? At her next question, he shakes his head as he holds his arm out to her.

"Nah. We're good. I'm just up here for a few days and didn't want to sleep out in the woods or something so I'm staying at a little inn." As far as he knows, things are still good with Maeve. They might not be when he gets home but hopefully the queen will understand why he's doing what he's doing.

He leads Aurelia to the inn and then up to his room, finishing the cigarette on the way. Boots come off and then his shirt because it's Longheat and who wears clothes they don't need to. She might notice his new wound, she might not. "So what'd Wessex need help with? Do I need to help?"
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Locke - 01-04-2022, 01:25 AM