[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
It's his arm that he holds out to her but she takes his hand instead. He doesn't question it though, not with how she's behaving. Plus, he's a little touch starved for someone who might be warm instead of cold. "I'm sure she had her reasons." He doesn't know Aurelia well enough to comment further but Wessex didn't seem like the kind to make willy-nilly judgement calls.

Their walk is mostly quiet but he enjoys it anyway. He's always liked her. Maybe because he hasn't seen the nasty parts but it likely goes both ways. At least in that she hasn't seen his nasty sides. Except whatever Maeve may have told her. The room is dimly lit and he watches her light the candles curiously. "Edmund is an Abandoned too." It's spoken softly, like he's scared. Because, to an extent, he is.

She asks for rum and he tries to deliver. "Haven't been drinking much lately but I got this." It's a nicer bottle than he'd likely have. Acquired from a local shop. He's pretty sure it's from Torchline originally but it's fine. He goes about pouring her a drink as she talks.

He pauses, turning to look at her over his shoulder. "What." There's a beat where his jaw flexes as he thinks. Locke has very few moral codes he follows. Number one though? Never hurt kids. "Have you found Isla?" It sounds in progress but all he wants to know is if the kid is alright. (She's not but alas)

"I saw her recently. At the shrine."
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Locke - 01-06-2022, 07:43 PM