[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

"I know..." she says about Edmund, voice softening, "I met him, he was very excited to meet someone like him. Y'know, with fire and all that." She smiles humorously for a moment, but it fades quickly. "I know what you're thinking. Once the Ascended are gone, the Abandoned must be next, right?" She's thought about that too, it haunts her just as much. And not just because she's one of them. "Where will it end?" She murmurs quietly, staring at the glass as he pours the dark liquor into it.

She takes a hefty swig, enough that it almost makes her puke right on the spot. A ragged breath pours out of her nostrils in her body's attempt to recompose, and a few coughs part the way for her lungs thereafter. Clearing her throat, she answers, "Yes! Fuck... I'm havin' a rough go of it tonight."

Allowing herself a minute or two to relax, she swipes a cigarette from the pouch in her pocket and begins to light it. Maybe this time will be better, now that she's a bit numbed by the alcohol. "Yeah, I got word to Isla. And all of Torchline, too. ...What shrine did you go to that you saw Isla--?" And just as she asks the question with disbelief, it clicks, and he might be able to see the dots connect in her eyes as they widen at him. "You went to the Voice!?"
looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue
with the warning to help me see myself clearer

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Aurelia - 01-07-2022, 06:18 AM