[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
He hums softly, both glad that she knows and annoyed that his son seems to be getting into so much trouble. Or maybe Maeve introduced them. He and Aurelia fell off the planet at about the same time so who knows. He does know his jaw hurts from being clenched. "It's not even next. The Abandoned have always been treated like shit. People hate what they fear and they fear what they don't understand. I hate knowing that people are going to judge him before ever knowing him." He's all for crime at the right price but the right price is never hatred.

Locke watches her with some measure of concern, scarred eyebrow raised as she chokes. "Starting to think you've lost your edge." He pours his own glass, sinking down onto the bed. It burns but he tries to hide the way his face twists with the sting. It does help though, soothing the rough edges of what he's learned a bit.

"Yeah. Remember when everything was on fire? She, uh, put the fire out. I was in the Wren Society when it happened. Probably wouldn't have died but I thought I'd pay my respects. Isla had asked me to come visit. Kinda wanted to see the sex room but with all the Maeve stuff.." He waves his hand dismissively. Sure, he could sleep around if he wanted but it didn't feel like the time and he honestly didn't feel like doing it anymore. "But then the Voice appeared."

The alcohol is distracting enough as he takes another drink. He debates on how much he wants to tell her. There's some danger in letting her know, especially because he's unsure of how much he wants to tell Maeve and he knows they're close. "She wants me to go to Stormbreak, talk to that priest." He says it softly, shaking his head.

"But you told Maeve what he did? What'd she say? Are they going to do something?" Surely she wouldn't stand for a child being hurt.. Right?
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Locke - 01-07-2022, 06:30 AM