[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

Aurelia scoffs in agreement. "Yeah, I was like that too, once.." she mutters, crossing one leg over the other, "but I've since figured out I was being a piece of shit. Not a lot of people can say the same." She doesn't know if she's trying to brag about her own self-growth, or make a point that people hardly ever change and maybe it's hopeless, or what. So she doesn't say much else on that matter. It doesn't need to be said; the war is only the start of the end.

He accuses her of losing her edge and {using her magic} she sends a hefty sprinkle of embers his way just out of sheer, mischievous spite. "Burn," she retorts before puffing off of her cigarette. As if to prove a point, she blows out the cloud smoothly, no hiccups this time.

She listens to him as he shares his view of the Voice, and it's something that goads at a strange feeling she's always had. Her own gratitude directed at the newer goddess, something that she'd never had the gall to express. She looks thoughtful about that for a few moments. "Mighty brave of you, bein' Attuned and all," she comments, a round-about-way of asking what the Voice thought of that.

At the mention of Maeve, Aurelia falls back against the chair with an exasperated sigh. "I mean, she found out about it. I only tacked a whole big paper on the notice board, calling him out for his crimes. But she sent me a letter saying I was making people scared," she tsk's, flicking ash off the cigarette into a nearby tray, "I think she was sort of accusing me of trying to take charge, go over her head or something. But people deserve to know the truth. I didn't think she'd be so against it, but... things with her and I haven't been the same since I got back." If it wasn't obvious.
looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue
with the warning to help me see myself clearer

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Aurelia - 01-07-2022, 06:44 AM