[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
"Think I'll always be a piece of shit. But at least I'm not.." He scoffs, waving his hand, "Starting a war because I'm scared of someone or whatever the fuck this war is even about. Aren't we getting along just fine? Right now?" He doesn't have beef with anyone and as far as he knows, no one has beef with him. Why go to war?

The little sprinkles of ember are met with a growl and he swats them away, almost spilling his drink. "What is with everyone trying to set me on fire lately?" Why does being nice keep resulting in him being burned? Not that the embers really hurt but good gods.

He shrugs, "I don't think I'm doin' the whole attuned thing right. I haven't been back to Frey's shrine since before Edmund was born. Not like they made me pledge to be their little bitch or anything." No one has ever asked for his loyalty, for him to be their's so as far as he's concerned, he's still a free man. "The Voice didn't seem to care though." Sure, she'd said nice things about him but so does anyone who wants anything. "I offered to help and she told me to talk to Gideon and to let Ascended bite me. The latter half has been fun so far."

"There's a war about to start. Everyone's already scared. People do dodgy shit when they're scared too. Fuckin' caged animals." A war none of them want but are being forced into by the gods that promise to protect them. The rum is doing little to combat his annoyance at this point. "I'll talk to her when I get home." As if Maeve would ever listen to what he has to say about this kind of thing.

"Did you want things to be the same? What even was.." He trails off, shaking his head. No. He doesn't need to know.
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Locke - 01-07-2022, 06:57 AM