(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
It’s certainly unintentional, the way he surprises Isla. Yet the Flood makes no move to seem less, to draw back and let more space come between them. No, if anything, her surprise and her movement only draw a bit more of a reaction than otherwise — far more dour, far more quiet than before, the tilt of his head from the speck of obsidian he’d been staring at, to shift his gaze toward Isla. “A detour.” He murmurs, offering a shrug before some little realization hits him and he takes a deep breath.

He turns to face her and the Prince more fully, jaw feathering as he considers his words. “Can we talk?” It’s far less boisterous, far less information offered, but before Isla has a chance to freak out about what it might be about, he starts walking away from the spire toward a path that leads toward the Glade and away from the construction within the Spire.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) an open book with a torn out page - by Sunjata - 01-03-2022, 09:20 PM