(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
The warmth of Longheat and the threat of nearly dying has Sunjata wearing little by means of clothes. Not needing a jacket or a sweater, he’s free to roam in his usual set up he’d wear in the Grounds. A sleeveless shirt paired with a pair of pants, enough to let the sun soak into his sun kissed skin, to pop out the freckles that span the bridge of his nose and his cheeks. “Not really going anywhere, just… with less ears.” He admits quietly, his accent tugging and pulling at the words.

I saw Safrin after what I did. She nearly killed me if it weren’t for Ronin.” He pauses, turning his head as if he might be able to stare straight down the edge of the glade, searching straight through it for Frey’s shrine. “I called to Frey to help me survive. They didn’t answer.” Stopping abruptly, the Flood turns his gaze to Isla, a question buried within the steel of whether or not he’d made the right choice.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) an open book with a torn out page - by Sunjata - 01-03-2022, 10:58 PM