(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
He’s certainly never heard of it happening. And she offers an option that is helpful as it is painful, as if he’d walked into a trap without any way out other than being indebted to Ronin, which he’s not sure hurts more or less. His lips part but only air passes through them before her cool hand rests on his sun-warm forearm and his attention flickers from the shrine in the distance through the Glade to land on the Remedy.

I need to ask them but I’m not sure where to start.” He manages, turning to face Isla a bit more fully, the steel of his gaze shadowed as she had seen it so often before as he reaches with the lightning scarred hand to cover her hand that rests on his forearm. “I know Safrin is manipulative but I’m worried about what she said about my deal with Frey for the war… I don’t really know how to bring that up either.” There’s a huff of a sound, a shake of his head as he tilts his chin up toward the sky, staring up at it as if he can glare daggers through it. “And I have to talk to the Voice still and, fuck, Isla, it’s a lot already and I’m reeling.” And he’s sorry, at the end of the day, for putting some of the weight onto her shoulders too.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) an open book with a torn out page - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 06:37 PM