(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
He’s glad too, to a certain extent. As glad as he can be given the circumstances. He tucks her arm in against him as they walk back, ever the picture perfect vision of a couple entering a ball might look like, perhaps if Sunjata didn’t outwardly look like he’s suffering. Still, he tries to keep it under wraps as much as possible, nodding to her comment of the VlamVloed. “I’ve been meaning to fix it up anyway. Nate and I, and anyone else, can start expanding it to be an Inn?” He offers the suggestion easily – something to distract while simultaneously helping.

The path is easy and before long he finds them back on the main path, heading toward the Temple and further away from the Spire and the shrine of Frey that calls to him. “Sure.” He offers quietly, nodding as the gears start working in his head. “I can offer my shifts again for anything you all might need.” He tacks on, head tilting slightly toward Isla. “Just to have that extra bit of comfort.” As for the rest of it, it’ll take some time to figure out. Which again, makes for a perfect distraction.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) an open book with a torn out page - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 07:46 PM