the end is nigh
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
God, thy will is hard
But you hold every card
He would have remained there for hours infuriated and alone, had Sera not come to interrupt his melancholy, would have let his blood trickle down to the stone as his mind raced through all that had happened (and what needed to happen to the Ascended, now).

"Cian is dead." Were the first words that came forth from his lips, Gideon's eyes full of fire as he tilted his head up to look at Sera. He was shaking, though it was impossible to know if the blood loss or the anger were to blame. "The Ascended attacked us in the Cordillera and killed him instantly. Mercilessly." The irony of his own task there was lost on him, his voice full of barely held rage and pain.

Slowly, he took his hand from his shoulder, held it out towards Sera so she could see the red covering his palm and fingers, dripping onto the stone below and leaving uneven dots with sounds that echoed throughout the Temple. "I got away, but barely. The war is not coming - it has begun."
I will drink your cup of poison
Nail me to your cross and break me
GIDEON
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-04-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: the end is nigh - by Seraphina - 01-04-2022, 01:04 AM
RE: the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-04-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: the end is nigh - by Seraphina - 01-05-2022, 06:49 AM
RE: the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-05-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: the end is nigh - by Seraphina - 01-06-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-20-2022, 09:58 AM