the end is nigh
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
God, thy will is hard
But you hold every card
Had it been any other circumstance, Gideon might have been upset at the concern in Sera's face, but right now he was lost in his own moment, pained and angry. "Of course they did. Only evil bastards in this place that'd want to kill Cian." Their methods had been different, but the man had been a soldier for the right cause, had tried to fix the wound in their world that everyone else simply ignored.

Standing was awkward, shock and the inability to rest on his arm making his ascent wobbly, but Gideon did make it. He took a couple of slow breaths with Sera, their faces close, but he found they did little to calm the rattling in his chest.

"We need to talk to the Order. We need to act-" With this, he automatically swung his arm out, then hissed in pain. "...Maybe I should get it treated first. Fuck, Sera, they've got more power than we gave them credit for. The Voice possessed one of them. The fake Goddess herself."
I will drink your cup of poison
Nail me to your cross and break me
GIDEON
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-04-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: the end is nigh - by Seraphina - 01-04-2022, 01:04 AM
RE: the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-04-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: the end is nigh - by Seraphina - 01-05-2022, 06:49 AM
RE: the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-05-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: the end is nigh - by Seraphina - 01-06-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-20-2022, 09:58 AM