Training troublemaker that's your middle name
For Locke <3
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

"It was crying, Mae. I couldn't let him shoot it." Not that he explains what it is but it'll be fine. Plus, she's distracting, pressing her thumb into a fresh bite. "Turns out having shifts is a pretty good way to barter. Makes sense to pay in blood there, I suppose." It's not a lie nor the whole truth. And he'll tell her, soon. In time.

Maybe he could just.. Tell her now.. But he doesn't. No, they need to be in that frame of mind and right now he just wants to touch her. He'll approach that whole fiasco later. He leans down to kiss her again, "Mm, she saved me and your girls. S'only fair." But he drops it, head tilting as she speaks.

"Kids? I.. Are they okay?" That's.. new. And concerning. But there's plenty of people to take care of said kids. Including him and Maeve. Oh yeah. The Guild. That thing he's part of. Probably. Still. He'll have to go find Jack at some point. "If I'd known you were in the Greatwood, I would've met up with you on the way home."

"Do you want to keep training? I didn't mean to interrupt you." Yes he did. "Could train together, if you want. I got some new shifts.."
There's beauty in all kinds of danger
But none so beautiful as you

Messages In This Thread
troublemaker that's your middle name - by Maeve - 01-04-2022, 12:24 AM
RE: troublemaker that's your middle name - by Locke - 01-04-2022, 02:25 AM