Training troublemaker that's your middle name
For Locke <3
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Her finger presses into the fresh bite and he hisses softly, "Yeah? You gonna do something about it?" He snaps his teeth at her, mere inches from her nose before pulling away. Equal parts curious and trying to goad her into doing something.

He steps another step back, head tilted. "When I said I wanted more kids, not exactly what I meant but alright." He's not against adopting more babies. He likes kids after all. His eyes narrow briefly at the last part but he drops it. "Well, I'm glad you had fun at least. Maybe I can come next time."

"A lot actually. One I think you'll like in particular though." He's got lots of new fancy tricks she's probably never seen before. This one she's seen in some extent but he's got his own spin on it. Black feathers sprout along his neck and shoulders and he slips easily enough into the gore crow.

He flies up into the air, cawing at her before shifting again. This time to the rat. Little, brown, easy to miss. He fits in easily enough with the other wharf rats. Again, he shifts. Human again. "I have the strong urge to steal all the shiny things, just so you know."
There's beauty in all kinds of danger
But none so beautiful as you

Messages In This Thread
troublemaker that's your middle name - by Maeve - 01-04-2022, 12:24 AM
RE: troublemaker that's your middle name - by Locke - 01-04-2022, 08:39 PM