My love is where you are
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Valkyrie

Hotaru is there to squeeze her daughter’s hand in return, and though the falls are beautiful, the Valkyrie is too busy being enchanted by Flora’s expression as she takes it in for the first time. For all her natural grace she is as eager and gangly as a fawn, and Hotaru laughs softly as the girl wriggles into a comfortable position in front of her own folded legs.

From her bag emerges a simple comb, and with gentle fingers she begins with the bottom of her daughter’s golden hair and starts to work her way upward, keen ears attentive. The wording doesn’t escape her in the least, but pride and wounded feelings mean nothing in the face of the desire to give her children the world. So instead she merely hums encouragingly. “Did you trade your Nonna’s gifts for it?” Vai is an island of safe ground between the two families, and Hotaru could not appreciate her more for it. “What did it look like?” Gentle nudges to keep Flora talking, to guide her through the tangle of emotions the day may have inspired in her, comb flowing smoothly now through untangled hair.
Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 01-04-2022, 08:20 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Flora - 01-13-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 01-17-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Flora - 01-18-2022, 02:05 AM
RE: My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 01-18-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: My love is where you are - by Flora - 01-23-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 02-20-2022, 11:19 PM