[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
death, you bring death and destruction to all that you touch
The Sword was usually amongst the hustle and bustle of the crowd nowadays, given the nature of the guild rebuilding, needing to prepare for some more repairs and maintenance on the structure itself, or any other requirements. What he hadn’t been privy to were any outraged sermons, and so at the first indication of a voice he recognized – shouting and booming over onlookers. Curious and nosey to a fault, he inclined his head in the direction of the din, much like the multitudes of other people.

Luckily he towered over a majority of them, so it was easy to spot Gideon leading the religious fervor. The note from Aurelia on the notice board had been fresh in his mind from days prior, and then the one after, rolling and churning in his mind. The notions that this event could in a multitude of directions inclined over his spine, and he wasn’t certain which would be better. He jutted his chin out towards Harper, but then leaned against an outcropping of a building, arms folded across his chest – no clear intention marked there. Maybe he simply wanted to listen, to hear, what on earth had occurred now.

Murder, mayhem, and some assaults by the Ascended. The war twisting and turning, ever closer.
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Deimos - 01-04-2022, 11:18 PM