[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There wasn't much she missed in Torchline. Not anymore. What she wasn't expecting was another sermon. Not after what happened last time. Her steps slow next to Locke's and her hand tightens its grip on Edmund's, spotting  Harperearby and Deimos as well, giving them both a look. She expects that Harper will step in if he needs to. That was his job. To help keep the peace. The Sword, while new to her shores on a more permanent basis, made her a vow and she expects he'll make good on that now too if he must. She glances down at her son, murmuring quietly, "Reste près de nous, petite étoile." Maeve doesn't dare to let him out of her sight.

Her chin lifts, jade eyes narrowing as she listens to what he has to say, jaw feathering at his implication. She was keeping her people safe. Her children. All of them. The implication that she wasn't ruffles her feathers, but Torchline was Safrin's. She was making sure they were safe. However the news that they were so blatantly attacked, that one of them was killed, it makes her stomach turn. Was this the point they were at? Was it starting already?
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Maeve - 01-05-2022, 02:17 AM