[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He walks a bit behind them, too protective and the crowd too thick for him to do much otherwise. A voice booms over the crowd and Maeve stops, watching. Locke frowns but hovers close by, one hand on Edmund's shoulder. He listens, face scrunching up a bit in annoyance. He has a feeling there's more to this than what is being said. Especially with what Aurelia had told him.

The Voice hadn't tried to change him, hadn't tried to force him to assimilate. She had accepted him as he was, as someone branded by their affiliation with her enemy. Yeah, something was wrong here. He pulls Edmund closer, touching Maeve's arm lightly. He's not sure if they should be here. But he thinks he needs to stay.

Except Edmund speaks up. Locke's jaw flexes but he's not sure how to.. Reprimand his son for it. Instead, he just pulls him closer, leaning down to whisper, "I'm sure someone will help him, be quiet now."
I'm motivated by the lack of doubt
I'm consecrated but I'm not devout

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Locke - 01-05-2022, 02:51 AM