[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I don't care who I might hurt along the way, I'm fuckin' sinking
Into every word, I don't care if you're lyin' when I'm drinking
Ohoho, alright. Batter up, wrinkle-bitch.

Bartholomew is the absolute worst person to have ventured upon this little spectacle. He’s a fang-banger of the highest degree, twin considered. And Cam? Well, Bart takes one look at the waif and sees all sorts of ghosts of the past, and Bart’s never been able to back down from a bully.

So he comes up behind Cameron, one hand gently moving the kid behind him, and since nobody else is nutting up he cocks his chin at Gideon and squares his shoulders. Let’s dance.

“This is a public square, so if yer gonna throw down how about a real debate?” his accented voice rings out, unapologetic of the space it takes. “Any person, race or allegiance aside, is capable of bein’ a saint or a killer. How many Torchers have gutted a man on these very sands?” Pirates, looters, bandits, smugglers…these sands have been bloodied a thousand times without the Voice interfering. “Matter’a fact, all you Attuned out here listening’ - you swore yourself to a God too. Who’s to say they can’t take control’a you if they wanted? Just cuz nobody’s seen it before? Seems like the first time this chucklefuck’s seen it happen to an Ascended, so who’s to say it can’t be done across the board?” Just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it’s impossible.

“And don’t think I didn’t notice how ya skipped over this Mabel girl bein’ around you guys in the first place. We all saw that Notice. You wanna clarify just how that came to be, Priest? The title is venomous in its sweetness. “Considering how excited you are to tell us a kid is dead, it don’t reflect well on you.” The entire time he keeps his arms crossed and forbidding, hip cocked, and otherwise motionless. The old bastard isn’t going to use the excuse of being attacked to scurry back into his hole this time.

Bartholomew isn’t going to sit and listen to genocidal wank like all the other onlookers.
everything look worse at night - I think I'm overthinking
BARTHOLOMEW

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Bartholomew - 01-07-2022, 11:56 PM