[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
You may feel no purpose for existing
It's all just conjecture and gloom
She's here, she's not gone, certainly not dead. Matters in the Hollowed Grounds and then in the Greatwood have only taken a few days at most. Granted, she got a lot done in those few days, but who is Aurelia if she doesn't bite off more than she can chew?

That she can turn into a tiger is no secret, and so her presence amidst the gathered crowd should be identifiable even if she shifts. And yes, she had been mingling along the outskirts in her human form for a while. Until she had seen enough, heard enough. Then, striding forth, she melts down into the tiger's powerful frame. Nothing but stripes and claws now, she pushes past silent bystanders to stand beside Bartholomew. She'd met him only the one time but now that he's spoken up against Gideon, she sees no reason not to back him up - fully. And Cameron, too, should anyone dare to make a move against the Ascended who has so bravely stuck up for herself and her people.

While she does not speak, her presence should be more than enough. Casting a neutral gaze in the direction of Maeve she seems to silently ask Do you believe me now? Her gaze is unwavering as she does this, but it doesn't truly matter if the queen sees it or not. This is a matter of the people. Aurelia knows that much, at least.

So she squares her shoulders and leans in enough to nudge Bartholomew, to let him know she's here with him. Whether he recognizes her or not. And for Cameron or any other Ascended that might step forth? She will defend them, too, with all the might of an apex predator. Should the need arise.

To this end, her only warning is a fearsome snarl that echoes through the crowd and across the sandy streets.

As for Gideon? She's made her stance perfectly clear, and it takes no small amount of self-control not to run up on the poor man and sock him herself. But she knows that will do nothing, so she bides her time.
And there may not be meaning
so find one and seize it

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Aurelia - 01-08-2022, 06:02 AM