[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
death, you bring death and destruction to all that you touch
The crowd grew, and Maeve caught his eye – and he sighed, waiting for some order. He couldn’t imagine Gideon would be permitted to unfurl for much longer, based on the reactions he was gaining from the growing, gathered area.

And while he listened, there was certainly something distinctly missing here. An attack, an assault, first from someone named Mabel, and the other accurately depicted someone he knew well. Perhaps it was Wessex? he murmured in a low rumble to any other Attuned capable of hearing him – it wouldn’t be surprising, given the woman’s tactics, skills, and capabilities.

What was new information was the possession of an Ascended by the Voice.

Something in his heart, in his blood, ran cold – wondering if these were stories of truth, or merely scripts placed by the Order. If this meant all the Ascended would be the same. If there were chances where they’d all be sitting ducks, waiting for the slaughter. But something else nagged at him, and he couldn’t help following up with the Accepted’s inquiry nearby. “How did all of this start?” Had Gideon implied the Ascended just started assaulting him? Or had there been an impetus, a reason, a meaning to the matter?
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Deimos - 01-08-2022, 11:26 AM