[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ray
Have you ever heard a shadow?
A whisper at night?

Ray's heart sinks as Gideon speaks. It becomes even more clear just what's occurred. The fact that the Voice can take over her own is terrifying but the fact that she did adds more weight to the herbalist's suspicions. Stepping forward once more her brow furrows in fury at Gideon. "The Order, of course. And you think that you are important enough, enough of a threat for the Voice herself to attack you unprovoked? To reveal her capabilities? You're not telling us the whole story and clearly won't." Walking over to stand beside the others guarding Cameron, Ray snarls out "So get the fuck out. I've heard enough of your propaganda and lies." The Priest might be right about some things, but his story is so clearly fabricated and edited that Ray can't find herself to believe a single word.

Shifting into her panther form she lets out a snarl. Hearing Deimos speak she replies through the bond, If it was Wessex, then it only further implies that he's lying. Say what you want about her, but she's too clever to just stir up trouble that might endanger her family. This situation was likely defensive on the Ascended's part. She hopes that any other Attuned will see the logic in her words. The incident with Gideon was likely his own fault.
The soft sound of paws,
In the dead of night?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Ray - 01-08-2022, 03:17 PM