[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

When Cameron speaks, he turns, head tilting a smidge. Something about them is familiar and it takes a moment. Hadn't they almost joined the dragoons with him? And now they were Ascended? Interesting. Locke stores that away for a later use, potentially.

He tucks Edmund behind him as Gideon approaches but doesn't react beyond that. Not until he feels flitterings though the bond. He turns to see Aurelia in the crowd. Don't do anything stupid. It's both a warning and a threat. There's too much at stake here, if something goes wrong. Another voice, less familiar, reaches his ears too. But he doesn't respond to this one. He knows, deep down, that it was Wessex but he's not going to put her in any more danger than he must.

But Maeve does her duties and orders an end to the chaos. He watches her out of the corner of his eye, trying to read her body language. "We should go." It's just a breath for Maeve to hear, whispered as he leans over to her. His grip on Edmund tightens a bit, fear soaking through him. Others with the bond might even notice. He cares little to hide it.  

Aurelia was right. People should be afraid but of the right thing.
I'm motivated by the lack of doubt
I'm consecrated but I'm not devout

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Locke - 01-09-2022, 12:15 AM