[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
death, you bring death and destruction to all that you touch
He could’ve argued the point Ray segmented back (he had quite a few examples where the Wraith had done just that) – but there were other matters to deal with, to listen to. Gideon’s tale had the makings of some other lies, for what Ascended would aid the Order, given all the information passed through land to land, and notion to notion, but he grasped at what sagacity he could. They’d likely have to parse through the deceit and duplicity to snag at what was fact and what was fiction, but for the moment all of it settled into his mind, intending to piece together fragments with the rest of his constituents.

The departure was called for, and he shook his head as the Priest simply disappeared. That might’ve been the end of the charades, had other multitudes not flickered through the sky – and he was quick to catch the flares of embers, the fire and brimstone, the chaotic shambles – and then the possible recognition. The woman amidst the inferno had been familiar years ago, though he’d never quite known where she’d gone after all this time. “Lily?” was a stark murmur in a series of movements and motions from the rest of the leaving mass, but it came from his chest on a low rumble anyway, on confusion, on what it was all meant to signify.

How had she been involved?

With his brows furrowed and mind spinning, he stared at the spot until the image faded away, and then he wandered out of the midst too.

{Deimos out!}
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Deimos - 01-17-2022, 12:35 PM