we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes
Council meeting
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Stimulation in body and soul
Bastien was not a fighter nor a leader and had spent much of the discussion so far in a thoughtful, melancholy silence, his fingers pressed up against his mouth and his eyes on the table before him as Wessex said her piece. He only mouthed 'Lily' as Wessex met his eyes, a horror dawning on his face as he heard what had become of her.

"Gods..." He finally said, sighing and looking up at the others around the table. "I know I have less to offer in terms of practicality here, but I will be sure to work on a memorial space for Lily and Mabel both." It was something he could do - small, but important in a different way. "...But I do have another idea."

Bastien swallowed, collected his nerves. He was not often scared, but this idea that had been floating around in his mind for a while was so dangerous it terrified even him. "I am able to hide my fangs. Originally I was just intending to use this to speak with those opposed to the Ascended elsewhere, but...if we can truly enter Stormbreak as you say..." He paused and looked directly as Wessex. "As far as I know, the Order do not know my face. Do not know me to be an Ascended. If that is true, I could enter Stormbreak and search for anything useful. Perhaps even take a relic. Would such a mission be useful?"
For the good and misguided

Messages In This Thread
RE: we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes - by Bastien - 01-10-2022, 05:59 PM