we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes
Council meeting
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
All the information is dispersed and Varus finds himself grinding his teeth, the metal hand lowering to his lap as he clenches and unclenches it in thought – trying to get the gears in his brain working. His oceanic gaze drifts to Bastien’s suggestion, a good idea initially if it weren’t for those that might recognize them. He’s not sure any other options, though, especially grimacing as Wessex mentions Mabel was the only one who answered. “Is it possible they were just… Shut down? Like I was?” Not necessarily gone but hibernating?

Would the Order even know about that?

As for the Draig, his gaze flickers to Isla now – softening on her as her questions hit the air. “Do you think the last relic might be Caido themself?” He asks softly, perhaps a bit rhetorically, but… Caido’s lighthouse? Caido having gone missing? Something wasn’t adding up.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes - by Varus - 01-12-2022, 06:58 PM