we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes
Council meeting
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Lily. Of course. That was her name. She hadn’t seen the woman for years, but - the Dionysian is clearly upset. A memorial sounds lovely - he’ll get no pushback there, and she nods along with Isla in agreement.

And Bastien? Bless his heart, he has more to offer. Knowing full well that the Ambassador doesn’t usually volunteer himself for such things makes his offer all the more noble. Wessex smiles gratefully, one hand coming up to her heart in a ‘touched’ gesture before saying anything. Isla beats her to it, of course, but she has a potential solution. “I have a magic that would complement that if you really want to go. You’d be able to change your entire appearance with it, as long as you can hide your fangs, it’s very possible no one would know. Except for your voice, of course… depends who you talked to.” Pausing briefly, she holds up a finger. “I do have someone who might be working on getting us Stormbreak information as well, and they seem loyal for all the right reasons, but I can’t tell if they’re reliable yet.”

So he can take that as he wants, but the offer is there, to aid his fact-finding mission, should he choose to move forward with it.

As for the rest of the Ascended still lying in their boxes? And the thing in the Draig? All Wessex can do is offer a helpless shrug and quiet “I don’t know,” to both Isla and Cal and their questions. The mysteries grow and once again, frustration swells and she has to squash it back down again. The loss of knowledge - it was all such bullshit. With her gaze on the item in front of her, she finally offers “I suggest we take a look at the book. If it’s the right one, it might have some of the answers.”

And with that, the General reaches for it, hoping that she’s done at least one thing right lately.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes - by Wessex - 01-13-2022, 03:59 PM