we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes
Council meeting
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

Perhaps it's the medic in her that has her wanting to keep a somewhat defensive position, but Isla can't help the curl of discomfort at Bastien actually going to creep around Stormbreak. If they were anywhere else she'd have reached for Varus's hand, but alas, this is not the time or place. "You say you have another person going to Stormbreak for information... Would it be worth seeing if they turn anything up first, if they're reliable?" she asks.

To Bastien, she offers an apologetic smile. "It isn't that I think you incapable," she says softly, "I'm just aware that we are few, and the Old God followers are many. If anything goes wrong, they'd likely kill you on sight, as they have with the others Wessex spoke about."

Whatever lies at the top of the Draig fades into white noise in comparison to this immediate issue, and she sits up a bit to look at Wessex as she reaches for the notebook. "Hopefully it will push us in the right direction."
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
RE: we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes - by Isla - 01-17-2022, 03:28 PM