we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes
Council meeting
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

Accepting the notebook on her turn, Isla feels herself go cold as she examines how perfectly fucked disadvantaged they seem when it's all written down in ink. Biting at the inside of her cheek, she passes on the book and glances back up at Wessex. For a moment she wonders why her fellow Ascended ever gave up being queen, given the mastery with which she leads their get together.

"The Prince," she confirms with a sheepish smile. "It's very recent, and he is more of a... well. He isn't the way I would imagine a typical relic to be," she confesses to Wessex. "If you'd like to meet him, I would be more than happy to arrange it." There's more, though, and she worries at a bit of thread on her sleeve. To say it would be to take one step onto a definitive side of the war, but they are already there, pretty much.

"I don't think Remi is collecting relics to use against us," Isla says softly. "He is very much of the opinion that if he is able to keep them, he might be able to prevent violence." It might be misguided, and it definitely opens up the potential for manipulation - by her, if necessary - but it's true.

As for their defences, Isla glances to Bastien for this one. "I believe the only thing left to do is to attach the lightning rod to the top of the Spire. Have you and Azrael had any luck with that?" After that, they can arrange further defensive work.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
RE: we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes - by Isla - 01-23-2022, 09:52 AM