God Quest for you? anything

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the VOICE
In reality's shadow the blind see best
There were things she could see and things she could not. What she could not have foretold was the speed with which Lucas would fulfill the task she'd given him. She knew she had been right in plucking him from the stars, but this was beyond her expectations.

The Voice appeared in a cloud of electric haze, her eyes a brilliant and pleased oceanic-blue. "I'm sure you rarely hear that anyone is pleased with you finishing quickly...but indeed I am." The Voice laughed darkly, reaching down with a hand that simply seemed to elongated (or did the room merely contort to diminish the space?) and pluck the mask from the ground.

Exhaling a breath that almost sounded like reverence, she smiled. "I could not be more pleased, Lucas. But of course my gratitude is not all that I promised you." With a smile, she reached a hand forward, her finger pressing gently against the ascended's forehead. He would feel a light pulse, like a cold sort of beam rush into his skull and down his spine.

Lucas has received the following:

Tri-Tactile Shadow (upgraded): Lucas casts three shadows, all of which are under his control Not only can he move them, but they can also weakly effect physical objects around him (within the natural range of the shadow).

Messages In This Thread
for you? anything - by Lucas - 02-25-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: for you? anything - by the VOICE - 02-25-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: for you? anything - by Lucas - 02-25-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: for you? anything - by the VOICE - 02-25-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: for you? anything - by Lucas - 02-25-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: for you? anything - by the VOICE - 02-25-2019, 09:51 PM