God Quest for you? anything
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
One more thing? Lucas tilted his head ever so slightly, as if wondering whether this boon had a stinger attached. But there was no horror to follow the sudden surge of restored power; indeed, there was but an extended hand and an offer to drink. He had done it before, of course - images of the Masquerade flickered before his eyes for a second - and he wondered whether the Voice was just after a quick bite of ecstasy.

But of course that was ridiculous. Given that she had created the Ascended, and thus created this little caveat of feeding, wanting it for the sake of wanting it did not make sense. But she had instructed and he would not deny her. "I feel I ought to at least buy you dinner first, my dear," he murmured, a smile curling across his lips as he stepped forward. He slipped his hand into hers, pressing his lips to her wrist before sinking his fangs in deep.

And pleasure beyond anything he had experienced in his long, long life rippled through his body, surging and rising like a tide in his chest. He felt whole, connected, part of a network that had laid dormant until this moment. He was nothing and everything, on top of the world and part of it, and the lightness in his limbs and the clarity in his mind told that he had needed this without knowing it.

Drinking deep, it was with a soft gasp that he finally stepped away from his benefactor, hazy and befuddled by bliss. "Thank you," he murmured, senseless, his shadows flickering and dancing at his feet.

Messages In This Thread
for you? anything - by Lucas - 02-25-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: for you? anything - by the VOICE - 02-25-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: for you? anything - by Lucas - 02-25-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: for you? anything - by the VOICE - 02-25-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: for you? anything - by Lucas - 02-25-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: for you? anything - by the VOICE - 02-25-2019, 09:51 PM