Declaration
For Nature Frey!
Alex Moore

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A black flag, is a flag of freedom
Alex blinks temporarily stunned when Frey arrives. "Oh, oh. I.. uh.. wow. I didn't think I'd actually getting a response. Thank you for answering." She really hadn't expected to get this far. No response or some brief little sign of 'Ok, good to know' was what the pirate had been expecting. In the slim chance that a deity did appear, some part of the pirate assumed that they'd already have a task for her.

Thinking out loud Alex responds. "I can smuggle goods and people. Naval warfare is also an option, though I might need to give my ship a few upgrades first." If she were to fight enemies of the Gods, she wasn't sure if a ship built to fight mere merchants and the occasional pirate would hold up. Tapping her foot nervously she adds, "I can gather information as well. I'm an Accepted so I should be welcome everywhere, at least for now." She snaps a finger as a thought occurs, "I can steal things too."

Glancing at Frey, the Accepted wonders if any of that might get the deity's interest. "I'm more than willing to do any of that, or even all." Any of those tasks were things she was both able and willing to complete but she wasn't sure if Frey would find any of it useful.
Alex

Messages In This Thread
Declaration - by Alex - 01-07-2022, 08:57 PM
RE: Declaration - by Frey - 01-11-2022, 05:27 PM
RE: Declaration - by Alex - 01-13-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Declaration - by Frey - 01-17-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Declaration - by Alex - 01-28-2022, 10:36 PM
RE: Declaration - by Frey - 01-31-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Declaration - by Alex - 02-01-2022, 03:24 PM