yours in the morning
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
Remi's eyes might turn white when he's angry, but just now they're nearly black in the fast-approaching twilight. The last thing the Lullaby needs is any form of encouragement, so when Ronin flops onto his back it's with a groan that Remi follows suit.  Blanketing his husband with intimate knowledge for how their bodies fit together, Remi's hips press unapologetically down against Ronin's as he heads off any argument the Huntsman might offer with a needy kiss.

"You should really stop me," Remi finds himself whispering as one hand claws into the cloud to anchor himself and the other pushes up Ronin's shirt to reveal a torso ridged with muscle and faded scars. Hastily, as if perhaps this cloud was on loan and would disappear at the stroke of midnight, Remi descends down his husband's body where he focuses his kisses on the lean hills and valleys of Ronin's hips.
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
"Why the fuck would I stop you?" Ronin mumbles against Remi's lips, moaning into his kiss and letting his hands roam greedily up the length of the Lullaby's back. He wants to rip the fabric of the other man's shirt right off him, letting it flutter away down and into the mist and water below, and he's only stopped by the sudden rock and press of Remi's hips against his own. Inhaling sharply, his fingers tangle in the back of rich curls, tugging at them even if he has no intention whatsoever of peeling him away.

The cool air tickles along his bare skin, even as Remi descends the length of his body, Ronin's head tilting back against the cloud. In saner less passionate seasons he might have made a quip, something like can't we go anywhere without ending up all over each other, but right now, he's only really capable of incoherent moans and encouragements.
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby
Perhaps it's because he knows what this season will bring, that Remi finds himself racing directly into the heart of what he intends to coax into a wildfire. 'Gods I want you," The alchemist whispers, and even though it's just the two of them around, he won't pretend that there isn't some thrill of being seen. "I want to touch every part of you." He continues, roughly tugging at Ronin's belt and buttons until at least some of the tension contained within is released.

There are times for feathery fingers and the sort of slow ministrations that are meant to make one's toes curl. Lingering looks and sultry smiles have their place, but just now with the bright memory of how Ronin's tastes already tingling on his tongue and a heat broiling in the core of himself that he yearns to share, Remi has little patience nor desire to tease things out. What he wants is to hear his husband gasp with surprise as he's devoured; to shove him towards the verge of orgasm before he even realized how close to the peak he was.

Brandishing Ronin's cock to the night air, it's without any moment of hesitation that Remi does as he'd intended. Taking him in, adjusting, and then taking him even deeper, Remi growls around his husband's erection before reaching beneath the Huntsman to shift his hips even higher.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
Ronin, who has come to expect slow and teasing from his husband, is completely blindsided by the immediacy of the pleasure delivered upon him. Remi will get exactly what he wants, the Huntsman hitching in a breath that rides out on a stuttered sort of moan, his hips rising up with very little encouragement.

"Fuck--" he manages, just about, and given that the nimbus is terrible for gripping a hold of, he tightens his hand in Remi's curls and lets the other grip against his shoulder, as if to beckon him closer or push him away as if it might all be too much. And of course it will be too much, in entirely too little time at all, especially given the endless attention being lavished upon him.

"Gods, you're everything," he moans, trying not to force his hips up again and only half succeeding.
now don’t you lose hope
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
It only occurs to Remi now that he should have removed his own pants, that way he could have used one of his hands—or gods, even a tentacle—on himself. As it was, the effort and mental acuity it would take to shift and roll and rid himself of his rapidly-tightening pants, was out of his reach. The only option was to take out his mounting sexual frustration on Ronin, with a tongue and lips made all the more agile and precise by desire.

The dull pain from the tangle of Ronin's fingers in his curls and the still-bright smell of Ronin's clotting blood has Remi's teeth wanting to grow sharp. It's really the only thing his conscious mind is aware of lest he slices off this particular part of his husband that he has grown so fond of. Cum— Remi sings as he grips Ronin's ass and continues to lift, like a man slurping the remaining dregs from a soup bowl. —I want to taste more of you—
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
His mind is simultaneously blank and overwhelmed by thoughts of his husband. He can do little more than groan his encouragement and throw all his imagined thoughts and images down the Attuned bond to Remi; the ways they've been tangled up in each other recently, the houseboat, the wagon in the Celestine, the Oerwoud. Even dreams and made up ideas thrash and whirl through his senses, the Huntsman only aware of how close he is when the other man's voice crackles into his head.

"Ah--!" He arches up, all but clawing at Remi's shoulder as his orgasm sneaks up on him, eyes pressing shut as the world dissolves into static. He cums hard and hot and it's almost enough that he loses concentration and the nimbus dissolves - almost. Thankfully it holds out, which is more than can be said for the Huntsman. Panting hard and feeding Remi endless, endless pledges of love and devotion, he's little more than a senseless, lovesick puppy.
now don’t you lose hope
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
Even as Ronin cums, Remi is lost in the sensory world of images and feelings that shimmer like static in the back of his mind, such that he continues on past the point of requirement, shall we say. Quickly his mind catches up, realizing his efforts were no longer needed, it was with a stifled gasp of air that he pulls his head up. Shaking slightly if only because of everything that was still pent up inside of himself, Remi drags his body over Ronin's again to press a kiss against the Huntsman's throat. "I wish I could get you hard again. I still want you." He murmurs, sounding feverish and wild. "Maybe ask Safrin for that, instead."

If you asked him during a clearer moment, would Remi really say he'd trade being able to magically bring Ronin to his side, for the ability to give his husband multiple orgasms? Honestly, it was hard to say. Right now though, the answer would be a resounding yes.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
"Shut up, you'd never have her anywhere near our bed," Ronin whispers, making it sound like a passionate curse more than the humorous quip that it is, given that he mumbles it into the other man's hair. Remi isn't the only one feeling shaky all over, though it's for completely different reasons, and although the Huntsman feels suddenly exhausted in the wake of post-orgasmic bliss, it doesn't make his hands any less busy.

"Mm, then imagine having me and I'll do the rest," he suggests, reaching between them so he can try to unbutton Remi's pants (and it's difficult, given the erection in the way). Once he's finally freed the alchemist, his hand wraps around the hard length of his cock, idly stroking it even as he leans in for a lusty kiss that's at complete odds with the pace of his fingers.
now don’t you lose hope
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
'No, but...' Ronin is right and Remi's mind is far too foggy to come up with a counterargument. The alchemist's eyebrows flinch towards a frown before he sips in a breath as Ronin's hands descend. "It isn't the same." Remi protests with his lips alone; his hips are already shifting to make Ronin's task easier.

Kissing the Huntsman back is difficult at first, if only because the hand around his cock has caused Remi's teeth to click together. Nostrils flaring, Ronin will feel only lips at first with no give, as Remi's mind unspools and tangles. Pressing his tongue forward, the alchemist greedily lets his own hand join Ronin's, partially covering his husband's that he might force a pace that might appropriately matches his current state of need.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
"Maybe not, but it'll feel just as good," Ronin says with all the solemnity of a promise, sealing his lips against Remi's once more and smiling as he feels so very little give to his husband, at first. When the other man finally surges forward, he'll find Ronin just as greedy for his touch and his tongue, and his hand gladly keeps whatever pace the alchemist is looking for.

Just imagine we're back in that wagon in the Celestine, he whispers into the Lullaby's mind, since his mouth is very busy. And I'm fucking you for everything you're worth and more. Gods, you felt so good I thought I'd only last a few seconds...
now don’t you lose hope
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
Remi feels his eyes begin to roll up and then back into his head as his eyelids flutter with remembering. The words, their hands, the heat from Ronin's tongue briefly steals the alchemist's ability to reason much less focus on kissing the Huntsman back, such that Ronin will find Remi slack-jawed and hitching in shallow breaths against his lips.

His mind conjures the way it felt to have Ronin's hand against his hip while the other threaded dangerously across his throat. He remembered the yawning pain from beneath his nails as he scoured his talons in the top of the wagon, and the way each and every muscle felt as if it were being used. "-fuck, I want you." Remi whispers in a voice that sounded far away. His fingers tightened over Ronin's while his tongue tried to extract more silent words to accompany the images pulsing behind his eyes.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
Ronin feels a smile curling across his lips despite himself, able to indulge in these remembered moments, the snatches of thought and feeling. He remembers, too, what it was like to have the other man completely, and if he weren't so spent (give it a few minutes) he might already be up for another go round. Humming indulgently into the kiss, he presses his tongue wickedly against Remi's, squeezing his cock and increasing his pace.

Then cum, and we'll fly home, and you can have me all night, he suggests, parting from Remi enough to lean in again and nip at his throat with teeth that have turned fanged and sharp. Cum so hard that Safrin hears you and gets jealous. Because you're all mine, just you.
now don’t you lose hope
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
Ultimately, it's both Ronin's possessiveness as well as the thought of Safrin gazing down upon them that does it. Remi hardly needs to warn the Huntsman, not with so many emotions freely flowing between them, but of course Ronin will know the warning signs. Gripping the other man's hand, Remi twists his shoulders and stretches his chin up to expose his throat. 'Oh fu-' He begins to moan as his hips thrust forward and euphoria spreads through his bones. 'Gods yes,' Remi mumbles. Back arched, he remains tense as if he might hold onto the final strings of his orgasm before it blows away entirely.

Once it has, Remi finds himself blissfully exhausted as he collapses onto his back with his eyes still closed. "You're incredible." He murmurs, though in his mind's eye Remi is saying this for Safrin to overhear. "The way you touch me. The way you fuck me. The way you love me. You're everything." Peeling his eyes open, Remi turns a lazy gaze towards Ronin. "And you are all mine."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
It's a very close thing, the way Ronin wants to part his jaws and let his teeth sink right into Remi's throat at the height of the Lullaby's orgasm. He blames the luxere in him warring with the dragon, and it's only as the alchemist collapses onto his back on the nimbus that the luxere wins out. Finding himself curled on his side, he presses kiss after kiss to Remi's neck and jawline, his cheeks and his lips, smiling lopsidedly down at him as the nimbus starts to sail away in earnest.

"I am," he agrees, nibbling at the other man's lower lip. "I am all yours, and don't you ever, ever forget it." Melting into a real kiss now, it's not long before Ronin slouches back beside his husband, sneaking an arm around him so that they might embrace and be cradled by the cloud for a while, sweeping through the stars towards the distant woods of home.

~FIN
now don’t you lose hope