the fractures in our foundation
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
That look is a look of heartbreak and he can’t understand just yet – confusion continuing to pinch his brows, one with a scar running through the edge of it now – but he’s patient. He can wait for her to tell him what the issue is. He isn’t his father in his demands, just a terrible, quiet, waiting period before she unravels it. Already he’s setting down the spoons and such out of the way of the twin’s grabby little hands, turning to face her more fully as she tightens the grip on her pack’s strap.

His lips part to respond, but she cuts him off, hurt flashing in his gaze before he masks it – so suddenly it’s a piercing arrow straight through his heart as it begins to thunder wildly, eyes widening a fraction as she trudges on, the anger nearly palpable in the air, affecting the twins as they start to bang their little hands on their tiny little tables. Sunjata doesn’t pay attention to that, though, instead he focuses on his daughter just enough that when she turns her head to look away, his steel gaze breaks from her face too.

You’re always going to be my little bird.” He murmurs quietly, trying to find a foothold in this. He won’t stop her from leaving, not if it’s with Ronin – anyone else and they’d certainly have a problem – but it doesn’t make it hurt any less. “Can we talk about this for a minute?” He hopes it’s clear that he’s not going to prevent her from leaving, but he wants some answers first. “What happened to make you decide this?” It had to have been something after all – and he remembers being a teenager, recalls just how it was to feel his emotions so terribly deep.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-08-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-08-2022, 04:20 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-08-2022, 10:36 PM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-09-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-09-2022, 07:37 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 07:52 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Ronin - 01-09-2022, 02:37 PM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-18-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-18-2022, 06:01 PM