[split] all the pretty little ponies
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BART

Bart goes down cursing loudly, and comes back up with a few new bruises and a couple centimeters of mud intent on lovingly accompanying him in his endeavor. Harper's grin is not missed, and he flips the man off, earning a muffled laugh. Luckily two pairs of eyes seem to do the job (though his own clearly need to get checked) and he immediately rolls out his bedroll so that he can slough off his coat to avoid feeling the clinging dampness. Good thing he didn't wear the leather one.

But of course they aren't done. Damn, camping was way more fun as a tiny tot - and even as a gangly teen - and suddenly he's grateful to his grandparents for dealing with his energetic bullshit every time he'd roped them into this.

As penance or something, he waits for Melita to come back with her load and starts setting up a fire. It's honestly mostly for himself, wanting to warm back up from the mud and dry it off enough to let it flake away from his pants and socks, but at least it's pretty familiar even after all these years.

- - -
Bart starts on a fire!
Even if I do a little just to get me through the night
Always getting me in trouble, smoking like I wanna die

Messages In This Thread
[split] all the pretty little ponies - by Maeve - 01-09-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Ray - 01-09-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Bartholomew - 01-25-2022, 07:14 AM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Ray - 01-27-2022, 07:42 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Ray - 01-30-2022, 12:13 AM