(RQ) they say the third time's a charm
Neron~ Window pane trading!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
is it better to be a monster with a heart, or a human without a soul?
my hands are shaking
A letter is sent to Neron early in the morning, asking him to meet her in the Citadel at dusk – right before all the shops and stores close, enough time to get everything on their list figured out. She’s still reeling a bit from the meeting, and at the very least she can find some comfort in Neron’s company – someone who understood, someone who was in the same boat that she was in, but one that held more power (figuratively and literally) than she did.

She’s waiting at the shop she’d mentioned to meet her at – the one that they can trade for some panes of glass for the quest from Frey – because if she couldn’t go and help out with the sun spots without fearing of blowing herself up, she might as well try and do something, and she hopes that Neron feels the same. She wears a soft fur coat with a backpack along her back with plenty of space to fit the panes in when they get them, and with her gloved hands she turns her focus between the window of the shop and down the main street of the Citadel.
my knuckles are bruised
but i survived
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
(RQ) they say the third time's a charm - by Kiada - 01-17-2022, 02:30 AM