loving you from the red side of the moon
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

"That's true...I know this is hardly a unique wish, but it would be useful to be able to see a year into the future. To know if we will be able to upkeep this position." Morgan tapped the edge of the table, beating out a discordant little rhythm as her mind flashed through various possibilities: a few of them hopeful, a lot of them dystopian. "I suppose if the war is decidedly won, we will need to make good with the victors swiftly after the fighting stops."

While, logistically, Neron leaving to fight wouldn't effect their neutrality, Morgan had had a trial by fire of introduction to public opinion. She was sure there would be at least some that would want to argue...but that was a problem for later. As was Neron's chances in the Grounds, but that was harder to push to one side.

Slowly, she reached out to take one of his hands, kept her eyes on his fingers as she softly traced each one with her own and ran her thumb over his palm. "I've always planned on being the first of us to die. It would be rude of you to change that." A joke, though not a very funny one.
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Morgan - 01-26-2022, 11:45 PM