loving you from the red side of the moon
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

"Mmmm...you have a point..." Morgan groaned and rubbed at her temples. Normally she wouldn't dare to show her human frustrations, but in private the pressure all the diplomacy put on her was hard to ignore. She yearned for the days of being a simple soldier, of having commands and a sense that someone else was taking care of the big problems.

The odds were indeed, surprising. Neron had been close to death several times (a couple of those by her own hand) and yet he was still here, making his egotistical jokes that always drew both a laugh and an eye roll from her. Morgan let herself be led away, standing and dousing the candle on her desk with a tiny mist of water.

It was hard to shut her mind off when matters of such great importance filled it, but she tried to let out her tension with a sigh as she sat on the edge of her bed and leaned back onto her hands, looking over Neron. "You should really talk to the Voice about looking a little older. I'm beginning to feel like a cradle snatcher."
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Morgan - 02-03-2022, 11:17 AM