loving you from the red side of the moon
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"I didn't choose to be Warden," Neron reminds her, probably not for the last time, though he does shoot a fanged grin her way as he notices her smile. Letting long fingers tease through her hair, his nose scrunches as it's tapped, the Hailstorm letting his eyes settle on the dark outline of the doorway as he pretends he can feel more of her affections than is strictly possible for an Ascended.

"I'll keep that in mind," he all but purrs regarding making the most of it, already planning to ask if Morgan is feeling less stressed the next time she quips an insult his way. He's about to settle into the closest thing to sleep that he gets when she speaks again, Neron blinking his eyes open and gazing down at her.

He's already got a child, technically, with Jace, though it hardly seems that way, and he lets out a soft sigh. "If not for being Ascended and not for the deal I'd originally made with the Eirachi? It was all but expected of me," he admits. "I've never given much thought to wanting them, to be honest. I'd worry they'd end up like me, or the other Launceleyns." Realising this went both ways, though, he glances down at Morgan. "Would you...?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Neron - 02-13-2022, 09:17 AM