Training [se]who we are in our heart of hearts
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't try to follow me, i would hold you down if i could make you the enemy,
There’s some deep irony in it, to find Wessex like this. A lot of it reminds him of the first time he’d met the demigod, back when he was freshly ported to Caido – around LongNight before he’d realized just how horrible of a time it was. Either way, he finds her after he’d been searching for her – his mental state a fraction better than it has been recently, focusing on the perks and benefits (because if nothing else, those in the Grounds had been far more welcoming to Sunjata’s ascension into demigodhood than the Old Gods friends he’d had).

He clears his throat once he’s sure she’s already thwacked the target and stepped back to stare at it, Sunjata stepping into the ring shortly after. “Hey, I was told I could find you here.” He comments by way of greeting – his shoulders a bit heavier than they were the last time they’d talked – something more quiet and moody settling on his chest rather than the laid back ease of before. “Wanted to talk if you have a moment. I could even help you train if you prefer that.” He suggests, rolling a shoulder in a shrug, his steel gaze focusing on Wessex with curiosity.
the flood
i would  let   you     d    o    w    n
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: [se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Sunjata - 01-20-2022, 12:20 AM